1. Ageratum, dahlias, lisianthus, aster, zinnia, Joe-Pye; late summer.
2. Fall bouquets featuring chrysanthemums.
3. Late summer bouquets.
4. Spring, freshly made flower beds...
Oh, the possibilities!
5. White, pink and lime spells summertime.
6. Hoophouse and flower field, trees provide wind protection.
7. Lisianthus, dahlias, callas in arrangement.
8. Row of zinnia "Benary Giant," a staple in the farm market bouquets. Zinnias thrive in summer heat.
9.Tulips and ranunculus, with Spring shrub accents, lovely in May.
10. Dahlias, the stars of late summer and Fall-cactus, pom-pom, quilled, water lily types, huge color ranges.
11. Late spring bouquets; sweet william, centranthus, iris, mock orange, columbine.
12. Long lasting Lisianthus, often mistaken for a rose.
13. Sunflowers and Rudbeckia
14. Fall arrangement with tomatillos, peppers, bittersweet.
15. Silver colored plastic mulch keeps soil cooler and repels insect pests.
16. Hands at work-comparing varieties of gomphrena. They add a bright punch of color to bouquets and arrangements.
18. Many colors of Lisianthus.
19. Farmers' Market.
20. Summer sunshine.
22. Ranunculus, early Spring.
23. Dawn, end of July; long summer days....
24. Evening moonrise.